Saturday 5 April 2014

Between Consciously or Not



I have become more powerful ...

With the life that God gives to me

With a hunger that almost destroyed my spirit

And poor that presents two options for me

fight or survive ..?

I must be willing and sincere

Deleting a note of disapproval to my destiny

Notes that have been written by the hand of God

Stored in the books of angels

And it seems I have to be really opened my eyes

If this is not a dream but the reality of life

I must brave through each life that is difficult

As difficult as any dream and that's what I want to achieve

And consciously or not

I'm not a child who was born wrapped in silk

I should not be jealous of those who have everything

with as they pleased to get what they want

Only with a few words

"Daddy .. I want this" ... "Mom .. I want it"

This time I must have the courage to stand up straight in my life

And now is not my time to whine again in my life

this is the time for me to choose

"Against" not "Survive"

Because this means is "LIFE"

*aku telah menjadi lebih kuat ...
Dengan kehidupan yang Tuhan berikan kepada ku
Dengan rasa lapar yang hampir hancurkan jiwaku
Dan miskin yang menghadirkan dua pilihan bagi ku
melawan atau bertahan hidup ..?


Aku harus rela dan tulus
Menghapus catatan ketidaksetujuan terhadap takdirku
Catatan yang telah ditulis oleh tangan Allah
Disimpan dalam buku malaikat


Dan tampaknya aku harus benar-benar membuka mata ku
Jika ini bukan mimpi tapi kenyataan hidup
Aku harus berani melalui setiap kehidupan yang sulit
Sesulit apapun mimpi dan itulah yang ingin ku capai


Dan sadar atau tidak
Aku bukan anak yang lahir dibungkus sutra
Aku tidak boleh iri dengan orang-orang yang memiliki segalanya
dengan sesuka hati untuk mendapatkan apa yang mereka inginkan
Hanya dengan beberapa kata
"Ayah .. Aku ingin ini" ... "Ibu .. Aku ingin"


Kali ini ku harus berani berdiri tegak dalam hidup ku
Dan sekarang bukan waktu saya merengek lagi dalam hidup ku
ini adalah waktu bagi saya untuk memilih
"Melawan" bukan "bertahan"
Karena cara ini adalah "HIDUP"


ZE Copyright 2014
05/04/2014
03 : 50 WITA

0 komentar:

Post a Comment